How to accept an Invitation in the GGC Portal
The users registered ( either admin or have the permission to accept the invite) within organization's in the GGC account are the ones responsible for accepting an invite:
To accept the invite:
1. Log into the portal via globalgrantcommunity.org or click on the link in the email sent to you
2. Click on ‘’invitations’’ on the left side menu options
3. click on ‘’accept’’ on the far-right hand side and confirm
How to accept Invitation, complete pre-certification assessment & view completed Report
1. Log into the portal via globalgrantcommunity.org or click on the link in the email sent to you 2. Click on ‘’invitations’’ on the left side menu options, then click on ‘’accept’’ on the far-right hand side 3. Once you have ...
How does a grantor request to see a GFGP report on the GGC portal for a certified organisation?
A grantor can request to see a GFGP report for a certified organization by extending/making an invitation to that organization who will then accept the invitation enabling your organization to access the assessment. To make an invitation/s, an/a ...
Do you accept credit card payments?
No, we do not accept credit card payments. The procurement to pay process involves making an order on the GGC portal, making the bank transfer after the client has been issued with an invoice from the Global Grant Community. Once we receive the bank ...
How to check if a Grantee has accepted an Invitation
1. Log into the Global Grant Community portal, Click on “Invitations” tab on the left-hand side menu options 2. Under “invitations sent” section, scroll down to the specific organization you would like to view their status ...
How can I Accept the audit Request?
All of the grantee users with the permission to accept audit then receive an email notifying them that they have an “audit request” to accept. Proceed as follows: 1. Click on the link provided in the email you have received prompting you to accept an ...